1. Chapoy A., Mohammadi A.H., Richon D. Predicting the hydrate stability zones of natural gases using artificial neural networks. Oil & Gas science and technology. 2007. Vol. 62, issue 5, P. 701–706. (In Eng).
2. Abooali D., Khamehchi E. New predictive method for estimation of natural gas hydrate formation temperature using genetic programming. Neural Computing and Applications, 2019, Vol. 31, issue 7, P. 2485–2494. (In Eng).
3. Carroll J.J. Natural gas hydrates: a guide for engineers 2nd ed. Amsterdam; Boston: Elsevier, 2009, 276 p. (In Eng).
4. Clayton C.R.I., Priest J.A., Best A.I. The effects of disseminated methane hydrate on the dynamic stiffness and damping of a sand. Geotechnique, 2005, Vol. 55, issue 6, P. 423–434. (In Eng).
5. Elgibaly A.A., Elkamel A.M. A new correlation for predicting hydrate formation conditions for various gas mixtures and inhibitors. Fluid phase equilibria, 1998, Vol. 152, issue 1, P. 23–42. (In Eng).
6. Eymold W.K., Frederick J.M., Nole M., Phrampus B.J., Wood W.T. Prediction of gas hydrate formation at Blake Ridge using machine learning and probabilistic reservoir simulation. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, Vol. 22, issue 4, 22 p. (In Eng).